Pecan maple finish kitchen cabinets with lots of accessories and rustic raised panel door style.
Rustic Pecan Maple Kitchen Cabinets- with raised panel doors!
- All Wood Cabinets with solid maple face frames and doors
- Plywood box construction , completely finished and NO PARTICLE BOARD!
- All wood dovetail drawer box with 5 piece drawer front , full extension drawer glides with super simple assembly.
- Hidden door hinges adjustable-euro style.
- Matching finished veneer end panels.
- Matching veneer over furniture grade plywood interiors.
- Matching fillers, valances, fluted trim, mullion doors available- for a truly custom look!
- Ready to assemble with robotically pre-fitted components and all parts included.
- Rustic Pecan Maple finish with protective matte finish top coat.
- 5/8 Overlay doors
- KCMA certified
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
Click on the Add to cart button. If you just need a quote or shipping quote, add cabinets to the cart and choose quote as your payment method, your cart will be emailed to you and we can send you an exact shipping quote! To preview the cabinets, order a finish sample or sample door. Sample door purchase is fully refunded when you buy your cabinets from us or return the sample door for a refund after previewing!
Like our other cabinets, we have all sizes, trim and accessories in this rustic woodland cabinet.
Let us help you create the rustic kitchen of your dreams with Woodland RTA kitchen cabinets.
They look great in any kitchen in the country or in the city, this is a very nice shaker in a natural finish.
All the accessories and upgrades you need, soft close doors and drawers, moldings, specialty cabinets, call if you don’t see what you need.
If you need help, visit the following pages:
Layout and design. We can help you with a layout and design for your kitchen, just give us some information.
How to Lots of info on how to customize cabinets, assembly of cabinets and installation or kitchen cabinets.
All about RTA cabinets General information on RTA cabinets so you will know the details.
Call 877-839-2227 or email if you have questions or need more information.