- Beautiful oak with Natural stain.
- Partial overlay doors and drawers.
- Doors are Mortise and Tenon.
- Chatham is a partial overlay flat panel Shaker door with 2” Stiles and rails, solid Oak.
- Drawers are 5/8″ thick solid hardwood. Dowel pin construction, stained to match the drawer front. Bottoms are ½” oak veneered plywood.Glides are under mount 90% extensions. Drawer fronts are 5 piece Shaker construction partial overlay. Stiles are 2″ rails are 1 ½”
- Face frames are built with select Oak and have Mortise and Tenon joints. Face Frames are solid ¾” thick with 1 ½” stiles and rails.
- Sides are Oak veneered 7/16″ plywood. The interior and sides are stained to match the door.
- Shelves are 5/8″ thick Oak veneered plywood stained to match the door, adjustable and front edge banded. Backs are framed with a ½” plywood hanging rail.
- Hinges are Six way adjustable hidden hinges.
- Wall cabinet doors have a 1″ reveal all the way around. This allows the cabinet to be flipped and molding applied.
- Base cabinet doors have a 1″ reveal all the way around. Drawers have a 1″ reveal on the sides and bottom and a 1 ¼” reveal on the top.
If you just need a quote, add cabinets to the cart and choose quote at checkout, your cart will be emailed to you and we can send you an exact shipping quote!
To preview the cabinets, order a finish sample or sample door. You may return the sample door for a refund after previewing!