Measure your space and then use the form below to send us the measurements and a few other details.
We will have one of our professional designers create a layout and then a quote for you. Easy.
Measuring is the single most important step of the project so take your time and check your measurements not once but twice.
- Use a pencil to ensure easy changes
- Measure in inches only
- Note all fixtures and utilities with dimensions
- Note all electrical outlets/switches with dimensions
- Include location and size of windows and doors
- Note the size and location of existing appliances
- Indicate which way doors swing and into what rooms
- Note breaks in walls and obstructions
- Denote ceiling height and indicate any transitions, soffits and/or vents
2. DRAW A SIMPLE LAYOUT
Now you may draw a generic layout of your kitchen. Add the measurements and features you noted while measuring.
It doesn’t have to be perfect. It will help us to identify your existing layout or the layout you prefer for your dream kitchen.
You may also print out and use our layout grid for more precision. Click the image below to open.
Now use the form below to tell us some more about what you need:
Here is a helpful video on How to measure your kitchen…..