Flat panel door style – with 1/4″ plywood panels
Flat Panel doors with different panels, and stiles. Also matching drawer fronts.
Drawer fronts to match:
Raised panel door style – with raised wood center panels
Raised Panel Doors with different top stiles. Matching drawer fronts.
Raised panel drawer fronts to match the raised panel doors.
Mitered Door style – with raised wood panels
Specialty mitered doors offer a unique look for an elegant kitchen or bath.
These doors can be used for regular or glazed finishes to accent the detail.
Mitered drawer fronts to match the Mitered panel doors.
Flat panel Shaker door style – with 1/4″ plywood panels
Shaker doors with different panels, and stiles. Matching drawer fronts.
All doors and drawer fronts are:
- sanded, ready to stain or paint
- Every door and drawer is fitted with dowels, glued and nailed.
- Raised panel doors in 4 styles. 1/4″ flat panel in 4 styles, including open frame for glass
- 2″, 2-1/4″ or 2-1/2″ stile & rail sizes
- 3/4″ thick Mitered doors have wider stiles and fancy miters
- Cabinet door sizes are available from 7″ up to 30″wide.
- Door heights up to 60″
- No hardware included.
All cabinet doors are made to order. Once your order is placed and paid, we can usually ship within 14 to 21 days. Larger orders or strict deadlines, please confirm before ordering. Actual construction time will vary with our workload.
This is our standard inner edge profile on most doors and you may choose any of the following outer edge styles:
All cabinet door orders are made just for you and therefore cannot be returned.
Please measure carefully! Ask lots of questions, Order a sample door….
If you want to match your existing doors, send us pictures of the doors so we can determine if we can match it for you.
We do guarantee the construction and quality and will always make every effort to help you with your installation and try to insure your satisfaction with the doors after the sale! If you have any concerns, always email or call right away.
Unfinished oak, birch, poplar, maple, cherry and more cabinet doors, made to order in the USA.
- to match your existing decor
- stain or paint in any color
- unfinished cabinet doors are extremely customizable because you finish them yourself
- Many wood species to choose from.