Allwood™ is Armstrong’s top-tier construction with quality features that are found in custom built cabinetry.
- Incredible durability and strength from all-plywood box construction.
- Hardwood plywood sides and bottom panels provide resistance to swelling from water exposure.
- Interior protected by clear coat sealer finish for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Solid wood, four-sided drawer box with Cushion Tec® side mounted drawer guides.
- 6-way adjustable concealed hinges.
- Full-access dovetail or full-extension with soft close dovetail drawers some have under mount hidden drawer guides.
- Increases value of home with beauty that lasts a lifetime!
CARUTH DOOR STYLE – Toffee finish – CALL US TO CHECK STOCK
Cabinets in maple, a strong hardwood known for its close, uniform grain. Treasured by furniture and cabinet makers for years, the fine texture of maple lends itself well to both contemporary or traditional styling. Maple wood might occasionally include curly or wavy variations in the grain pattern. Colors range from light tan or cream to yellow to light reddish-brown.
HAMPTON DOOR STYLE Oak Wood Cabinets – CALL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
The prominent open grain pattern and textured surface of oak cabinets make it a natural choice for those interested in a more traditional or casual country look. This hardwood is heavy-grained and durable, and its visible characteristics include mineral streaks and pin knots, with it’s attractive red or white oak color tones.
CORONET DOOR STYLE Plantation Hardwood (Rubberwood) Wood Cabinets
Plantation Hardwood, in Chestnut, Honey and Mocha, is a moderately heavy timber with a color range of pale cream to yellowish-brown. Its grain is mostly straight, which combines with other unique markings to create clear patterns. Plantation Hardwood’s adaptability to machining and acceptance of paints and other finishes make it ideal for traditional or transitional furniture and cabinetry. CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
For any other Armstrong door style, not listed here, just call us to see if we can order some matching cabinets for you. We have a cabinet maker that can match most Armstrong styles and finishes.
Send us the details of what you need , you may include pictures of your current style by email or use the easy quote form below.
Review this > Armstrong Cabinet catalog