Measuring your kitchen for new cabinets is easy ...
2. Write the measurement on the corresponding wall on your sketch.
3. Go to the next corner and measure the length of the next wall.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all wall measurements are complete.
5. Measure the height of the room. Write this dimension in the space provided.
1. Begin in the upper left corner of your drawing.
2. Moving clockwise, number the windows until you reach the starting point.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the doorways.
4. Measure the width of the window. Trim is considered part of the window or door.
Measure from the outside of the trim on one side to the outside of the trim on the other side.
Write the dimension in the table on the drawing corresponding to the window number.
5. Move clockwise around the room measuring each window until you reach the starting point.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the doorways.
5.Draw your room according to your measurements on the layout grid
Here is a helpful video on How to measure your kitchen.....
Last modified: 03/23/18