Installing your new ready to assemble kitchen cabinets is easy ...
These cabinets are do-it-yourself friendly!
You will need:
- Only a screwdriver or drill and a tape measure are needed.
- Wooden shims for leveling bases and walls are recommended.
- A level will help with lining up wall cabinets.
- Clamps for holding cabinets together while drilling and screwing during installation.
- Drill for mounting, connecting - but not required.
- 2x4's (or a friend) for supporting wall cabinets during installation.
- Follow the links below for expert do it yourself installation instructions:
How to Install Base Cabinets
How to Install Wall Cabinets
Cabinetry Installation overview
Questions of any kind?
We are here to help you with ordering, measuring, shipping, assembly and installation.
Call or email with any questions you may have about our beautiful kitchen cabinets, you may also
place your order with us over the phone to get personal service and feel confident you'll get
exactly what you need.
Your success is our success.
If you run into any situation, email or give us a call, we have probably heard of this before.
We probably have several solutions to any situation you may encounter while designing, ordering, assembling or installing. We talk to dozens of contractors, handymen and women and do-it-yourselfers everyday - and have come up with lots of tips and tricks to make your new kitchen project go smoothly!
Be sure and read all of our How to's for the latest!