RTA OAK CABINETS:
FP Natural Oak
FP Mocha Oak
RP Arched Oak
RP Square Oak
7 Styles East
7 Styles South
Ice White Shaker
York White Shkr
NEW RTA ASSEMBLY VIDEOS
Like us on
See our ebay
BLB or BBC
Assembling your new RTA kitchen cabinets is easy ...
All cabinets include:
- Complete instructions (if missing, download assembly instructions linked below, call or email us, we also have : Assembly videos
- All parts needed for complete assembly.
- Every piece is labeled.
- Boxes assemble with Cam locks or L brackets! Easy to use!
(See detailed assembly links below or assembly videos)
- Pre-drilled holes and screws.
- Doors have hidden hinges already installed.
- Drawers are easy to assemble.
You will need:
- Only a screwdriver and a tape measure are needed.
- Gluing is optional.
- Drill for mounting, connecting during installation - but not required.
You should consider:
- Check all parts for suitability for your needs. (Add support if using a wall cabinet for holding extreme weight...etc)
- Some customers do not like the supplied screws which are of various sizes- purchase your preferred screws separately.
- Painting and staining before assembly is easier (for unfinished cabinets)
- Measure and cut parts that you need to modify before assembly.
- Some cabinets have no instructions and parts are not labeled.
Same basic assembly, you can download assembly instructions here.
- Extra wood screws and wood clamps to connect adjacent cabinets.
- Large cabinet, like pantry and oven cabinets are a 2 man job, not required but VERY helpful due to the size and weight.
Assembling any of our all wood RTA cabinetry is very easy.
You just need a screwdriver and some practice.
The first cabinet will take the longest, but the process is quite intuitive and once you
have completed a cabinet, the next ones will go quicker and easier.
After you open the box and see the parts, you can almost assemble without instructions- however all parts are labeled and instructions are included with each cabinet.
The average time to assemble a wall cabinet is about 10 minutes.
A base cabinet with a drawer to put together will increase the average assembly time to around 15 to 20 minutes.
An average size kitchen can be assembled by one person in a day or less.
Not a bad investment when you consider the the money you will save by purchasing from us!
HELPFUL ASSEMBLY INFO NOTES AND TIPS:
CAM LOCK ASSEMBLY: Always inspect the cams before assembly>
Make sure the cam is in the open position:
HINGE AND DOOR ADJUSTMENTS:
BLIND BASE AND WALL CABINETS:
LAZY SUSAN CORNER CABINET:
DIAGONAL WALL CORNER CABINET (WDC):
DRAWER SLIDE ASSEMBLY:
Easy Basic Step by Step Instructions: - cam lock assembly
Easy Wall Cabinet Assembly Instructions
Easy Base Cabinet Assembly Instructions
Drawer base cabinet assembly instructions
Download these assembly guides to print: - L bracket assembly
Wall cabinet assembly instructions
Wall diagonal corner cabinet assembly instructions
Base cabinet assembly instructions
Blind base cabinet assembly instructions
Lazy susan corner cabinet assembly instructions
Ready to install?
Questions of any kind?
We are here to help you with ordering, measuring, shipping, assembly and installation.
Call or email with any questions you may have about our beautiful kitchen cabinets, you may also
place your order with us over the phone to get personal service and feel confident you'll get
exactly what you need.